Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church is a small country church located in rural Alberta – atop a high hill not too far from Miquelon Lake Provincial Park. We gather together for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:00am.
If you live in the Camrose / Hay Lakes region, we’d be delighted if you’d join us for worship Sunday morning. If you live farther away, we’d still love to see you should you ever be passing through – or send us an email and let us know what you think of our site. Feel free to share any stories or special memories with us.
News and Updates
- We have returned to In-Person Services at Wilhelmina! Please come join us for Sunday Mornings at 10:00am.
- Please watch this video for an update from Pastor Dan on Health Regulations at Wilhelmina: Click Here!
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding health regulations, please email Pastor Dan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mom’s Group is currently on hold for the time being. If you have any questions, please contact the Church or Melanie for more info.
- Resurrection Lutheran Church in Camrose is hosting their Confirmation course called “Foundations.” If you have a youth in grades seven and up, and would like them to learn the core teachings of Biblical Faith through Luther’s Catechism, please contact Pastor Greg Rokos (email@example.com). Classes begin this Thursday at Rez, 6:30pm!
-updated September 22nd, 2021