Remembering God’s mighty acts in the past, celebrating His abiding presence, and moving towards His promised fulfillment, we gather in worship to:
- listen to the Word of God in Scripture and preaching;
- receive the Sacraments;
- respond with confession, prayer, praise, thanksgiving, and with tithes and offerings.
We do this in order to:
- acknowledge God’s rule over our lives;
- recognize our own unity as Christ’s body on earth;
- express our relationship with God in public and in private.
In accordance with the traditions of the Lutheran Church, we recruit, equip and support members for leadership in worship, we seek to use appropriate worship materials, and make certain that worship has a place in other functions of the congregation.